For over 150 years, the Preachers’ Aid Society and Benefit Fund has provided clergy, their spouses, and any dependent children with tangible and emotional support through counseling, consultation and fellowship. Our community members enjoy quality of life as we help them continue to inspire others whether active clergy or retired. Our quality assistance programs meet their comprehensive needs from eldercare and insurance to legal and financial. Our fellowship groups, banquets and trips offer socializing and networking for retired clergy and their spouses.
Annual Conference schedule: Peoria Civic Center June 8-10, 2023
Highlights for Retirees:
- 10:00 a.m. Opening Worship
- 1:00 p.m. Clergy & Laity Sessions: There will be some voting to replace General Conference delegates who are no longer with IGRC.
Friday 6/9 8:00 a.m. PASBF hosts Coffee Fellowship
- 11:00 a.m. Retirement Service
- 12:15 p.m. Luncheon (**Note: There will be no meal tickets sold on-site. You must reserve any meals with your registration.)
During Friday business/legislative sessions, watch for PASBF report, Pensions report
- 7:00 p.m. Memorial Service
- TBA Ordination & Appointments
**Remember that as retired clergy, you are still voting members of the Conference.
We Are Here for You
The staff of PASBF seeks to provide spiritual care and guidance to retired clergy and their families as they move through their lives after ministry.
Online Donations Now Accepted!
You may now give safely and securely to PASBF online through PayPal! Simply click on the Donate button below, easily and safely online!