We need your help! Approximately two-thirds of our active clergy are age 50 years or over. In the next 10-15 years, we will see a significant increase in the number of retirees and spouses. To maintain our level of services, we must continue to raise funds. Click the DONATE button below to make your contribution today. All gifts are fully tax deductible and will be added to our corpus.
Planned GivingWebsite PASBF launches new Planned Giving Website. This site is full of valuable information regarding giving and planned giving. You may even set up your own Planned Giving Document through this website. Check it out by clicking on the button.
- French Lick Trip,
- Cardinal Game with PASBF
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Medicare Part D Benefit
- Seminars for Local Churches and Districts
- Tax Preparers
- Health Insurance Billing Issues
- 2018 CPP Death Benefits
Join PASBF and many of your retired friends on a fabulous trip to French Lick, Indiana. The trip is scheduled for April 14-15 with a dinner – theater event on April 14. Click here for more information and registration.
Join PASBF at the Cardinal baseball game on May 8, 2018, as the Redbirds take on the Minnesota Twins. PASBF has reserved a Private Party Suite. Your $60 gets you food, drinks, desserts, and ticket into the game! Click here for more information and to register.
1) Want to earn more interest than less than 1%
2) Have money sitting in an account not being used
3) Want to support PASBF
If you answered Yes to these questions, then check out Charitable Gift Annuities.
Do you have expensive prescription medications? Are you in the donut hole? If you answer YES to one of those questions, click the link below to apply for the Medicare Part D Benefit from PASBF.
PASBF offers several seminars designed for local churches and districts. For more descriptions of the seminars that are offered, please click here.
- Creating a Church Budget (Ed Weston)
- Understanding Church Finances (Ed Weston)
- Fundraising in the Local Church (Ed Weston)
- Capital Campaigns (Ed Weston)
- Estate Planning (Ed Weston or Keith Anderson)
- Financial Planning (Keith Anderson)
- Retirement Planning (Keith Anderson)
It is tax season once again. Clergy taxes can be very complex and PASBF strongly advises everyone to use an experienced tax advisor who understands United Methodist Clergy Tax law. Click here for recommended of tax advisors.
If you have received a medical bill and you do not believe you owe anything, click here to download the Guidelines for Reporting Claim Problems for the Medicare Supplement Plan. The sheet will provide you with what information is needed and who to contact. Please know claims can take up to 90 days to be processed.
If the issues is related to your prescription medications, you will need to contact your Medicare Part D Plan directly.
- Click here for the 2018 CPP Death Benefits for both active and retired clergy. You must be vested to qualify for the benefits in retirement. if you are unsure if you qualify, call Wespath at 800-851-2201.